From our first contact with charlotte by email I knew this would be good. She was very friendly and welcoming when we arrived at 10pm.. Breakfast is served to your room and tea and coffee facilities in your room. I had requested a gluten free breakfast and that was no problem.
Any requests were no problem, extra pillow, towels, tea all brought immediately. This is a lovely place to stay with lots of restuarants within a 2 minute walk and is central for walking into town. Charlotte was helpful with directions and local information.
We would definitely recommend this lovely b&b in amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splitlevel & Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with new (08) ensuite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi. All in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan