B&B was extremely clean, breakfasts were delicious (and different each day) and Charlotte was a lovely host - friendly and very helpful. We had the garden room and our teenagers had the first floor room overlooking the street. No problems with either. The B&B is located close to canals, trams and an easy walk or tram ride to major attractions. As it was mid-winter, we appreciated the excellent heating. Lack of common areas was not a problem - we enjoyed having breakfast in our room and the ability to make tea/coffee when we chose. We would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with en suite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam