I have only wonderful things to say about my stay at the b&b. My host Saskia was helpful, kind and lovely to talk to everyday. I was served really nice Dutch breakfast everyday and Saskia took care of my likes, dislikes and every need.
I was given the room upstairs that faces the road and it was a nice street view. The room and bed were very comfortable. There is a small dining table in the room and coffee, tea facilities. The dutch coffee was really nice and Saskia was kind enough to show me the brand so I could take some back home! Jordaan is a beautiful area and I would suggest anyone visiting Amsterdam to stay here because its away from the crowds and really gives a local feel. There are great places to eat less than a 5 minute walk from the b&b so the location is ideal.
When I visit Amsterdam, and I certainly will soon :) this is the accommodation I will book for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with en suite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam