Best location, quiet neigbourhood, great if you're travelling with kids. We stayed for 4 nights with 2 kids and good friends. Our hostess Saskia made it very comfortable for us. Always there if we needed something. The rooms are clean, cozy, very homey. We were served a very good variety of dutch breakfast everyday. Special thanks to Mario who immediately fixed the WIFI when we lost the connection :-) Thank you very much Saskia and Mario for being soooo good and nice to us during our entire stay. You're the best hostess and host. We will sure come back and stay with you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splitlevel & Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with new (08) ensuite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi. All in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam