We were a party of 6 and had the pleasure of spending 3 evenings at the B&B Jordaan.
The rooms were just as they were in the picture and very clean. The showers were awesome with plenty of hot water.
Meeting Charlotte was a treat. She has all the information at hand for her guests. You can read her books or pamphlets or ask her anything you need to know. Her English is perfect.
Our breakfast each morning was delievered to our room at exactly the time we requested.
The food was fresh and enough to satisfy our hunger.
The area is one of the better ones in Amsterdam. We were close to almost everything.
The street is nice and quite and set back in from the main road for a good night rest.
We all agreed that if/when we return the B&B will be where we stay.
You certainly get the value for this great quality spot to spend your days/evenings.
Thank you Charlotte for making our stay in Amsterdam a nice memory we will always treasure.
Dave and Mary-Lou
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan
- b&b Jordaan Hotel
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splitlevel & Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with new (08) ensuite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi. All in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.