Charlotte gave us a big smile of greeting and we felt at home right away. The room was gorgeous and we felt at home for the duration of our stay. It has a peaceful atmosphere and is in a quiet street.
Breakfast came to our room, wonderful start to the day, no having to face strangers first thing in the morning. Very good food too.
Charlotte is a fund of information and helped us get the most out of our short break. We always looked forward to returning to our room after a day out. Lovely shower too, plenty of hot water.
The B&B is close to the centre, only 10 minutes stroll from Westerkirk, and easy access to all those beautiful canals and pavement cafes. Charlotte knows the best ones!
This was a perfect birthday treat and we are looking forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Splitlevel & Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with new (08) ensuite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi. All in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan