We met at the main reception house and were greeted by two very friendly members of staff, shook our hands, very welcoming we arrived early, check in wasnt until 2pm but they made our room available and we were in for 1pm we were in another building which was a 5 minute walk away and a very smiley chappie member of staff walked us to this ( i wish I could remember his name). Accommodation was near the train station more or less central or within a short walk to most things. Be warned very steep staircase to rooms but this is the case with most accommodation here and wasnt a problem for us. Room was very spacious free wi fi and TV, very clean and with tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge. The only negative I can put is the privacy of the shower. There were no blinds/curtains and apartments opposite could see you when you got in and out of the shower. Also no door to the room so make sure you share with someone you are very comfortable with lol. Other than that its great and would definately go back.
- Also Known As:
- Truelove Guesthouse Hotel
- Truelove Guesthouse Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truelove Antique and Guesthouse is located in the heart of the historic centre of Amsterdam, called Jordaan. All rooms and apartments have private en-suite bathroom and toilet, fridge, tv and free coffee and tea facilities. Truelove is just 7 minutes walk from the central train station and just minutes walk to Dam Square, the royal palace, Ann Frank House, local out door day markets and all major tourist attractions and night life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Truelove Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.