We loved our stay at Truelove Guesthouse. Our room was in a large brick rowhome right on a canal. The room was the perfect size, with enough room on the three sides of the bed to comfortably walk around and unpack our bags. The ceiling was very high with beautiful molding, and we had a huge window that spanned the whole wall and faced a small courtyard. The bathroom was very clean as well. It was always very quiet, although we did stay here on a weekday. I'm really glad we chose this place. We are both in our 20s, so it was easy to follow the owner (who was very polite and welcoming) the three blocks to our room. Paying upfront in cash is very typical for privately owned B&B/hostels like this one. This place was perfect for us, and I could strongly recommend it for other young couples who are looking for somewhere private, memorable, and inexpensive to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Truelove Guesthouse Hotel
- Truelove Guesthouse Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truelove Antique and Guesthouse is located in the heart of the historic centre of Amsterdam, called Jordaan. All rooms and apartments have private en-suite bathroom and toilet, fridge, tv and free coffee and tea facilities. Truelove is just 7 minutes walk from the central train station and just minutes walk to Dam Square, the royal palace, Ann Frank House, local out door day markets and all major tourist attractions and night life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, HostelWorld, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Expedia so you can book your Truelove Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.