Don't book this accommodation based on where they say they are. You will probably be staying about 5-7 minutes walk away. The address to arrive at is the office and you are then told where your room is. We were a fair walk further on after having walked a quite a way from the station already. The room we stayed in was very basic. The bed was large and comfortable but the rest of the furnishings were worn and shabby. A few euros on decor and soft furnishings would make it feel and look more welcoming. The 'bathroom' was a tiny cubicle in the middle of the room with a toilet in the shower cubicle and washing at the kitchen sink - not very nice. A good view of a canal and houseboats in a residential area.
- Also Known As:
- Truelove Guesthouse Hotel
- Truelove Guesthouse Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truelove Antique and Guesthouse is located in the heart of the historic centre of Amsterdam, called Jordaan. All rooms and apartments have private en-suite bathroom and toilet, fridge, tv and free coffee and tea facilities. Truelove is just 7 minutes walk from the central train station and just minutes walk to Dam Square, the royal palace, Ann Frank House, local out door day markets and all major tourist attractions and night life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Truelove Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.