After spending a few days on the road in Belgium, in a so-so hotel, we we're relieved to find out how wonderful our room was in Amsterdam. Amsterdam can be kind of intense and at times grimey, so this hotel was our Oasis throughout the trip. The spa shower was fanatastic, the bed & linens were excellent and the rooms were clean and modern just as described in the hotel photos. If you do stay, check out Da Kroon night club for evening snacks and L'Opera for brunch all within a 3 minute walk from the hotel located in Rembrandt Square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam