Design wise, hotel is quite simple and minimalist with simple lobby and check in area. Does not have that homey feel, but it doesnt really matter since it is clean and quite central in location. A few feet away from Rembrandt square. The hotel also connects to its sister hotel, so you can exit the property another way, by the river.
What i like most about the hotel is the bed which is really comfortable! One of the most comfortable hotel beds i've been on. Its the soft sinky type. So are the pillows. Since it was winter, it made me not want to get out of bed. Uh oh. Room size is ok, typical european size- just right, not really that spacious. Design is a tad dreary cos of the use of mostly grey colors. (i guess its more masculine) Room had a small funcional table where you can plug your laptop and/or use as a make up table. Bathroom is simple but nice with good kind toiletries, a Dutch brand i forget, and all other usual amenities.
I did not have breakfast since it was too pricey at EUR20.00
This hotel is good but i kind of regret not staying at American Hotel (which i could have gotten for only 10EUR more) since it looks much nicer from the outside and Leidsplein seems a better location. But oh well, it wasnt a bad deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Certified with the Golden Green Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam