The location is near a lot of bars and its a very nice hotel. The lobby looks great and the room was nice, clean bedroom and bathroom. the bed is super comfortable and there is always hot water, maybe even to hot! The only complain i have was the staff, when we came and when we left, they weren't nice but not bad too, they were ok, just that they could have smiled a lil bit or say "thank you" ( especially Anthony front desk ), they didn't make us feel welcome there in anyway, but all in all the HOTEL was nice, would recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam