Hampshire Hotel is in a great location. Right off of Rembrandt Square. 15 minute walk to Red Light District. We arrived early and our room wasn't ready so we were able to leave our bags with the concierge. Room was perfect. Very clean bathroom with free toiletries. Lots of space, TV, mini bar. Extra pillows. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to people who are looking for a comfortable, more upscale place to stay in Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam