The hotel is in a fantastic location 1 minute walk from Rembrandt Square, easy to access from Schiphol Airport and close to everything that you need to see in Amsterdam. As standard practice, hotels in Amsterdam are quite expensive compared to other European cities, but considering the above, the price for the room is fairly reasonable (for Amsterdam pricing). The downside is the expensive breakfast (18€) but you have plenty of choice of small cafes and bars closeby. Rooms are pretty small but very clean modern furnished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam