Having travelled Many hours to get there, arriving too soon for checkin, but having to fill 4+ hours was not a good way to start.
Entering the room, the odor was very much like someone had just used the toilet.
( after 3 days I figured out it may have been the toilet brush.)
While I hope that carpets have been cleaned in the last two years, if they have, and still look that stained and dirty, I would wish that they would be replaced. I would not go barefoot anywhere in the room. Even though it was serviced, it was never vacuumed.
The towels had a rinsed, not soap washed smell.
And, one and only time in the Netherlands, our room was on the 1st floor with a view of the roof of the atrium, surrounded by 4 floors of windows. No hint of what the real light outside was like. Again, a problem for somebody coming from the other hemisphere.
On the positive side, the beds were comfortable, and the staff generally helpful and pleasant.
Very disappointing for a once in a lifetime chance.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt
- Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Certified with the Golden Green Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.