I stayed with my boyfriend for 3 nights in August. The room on the fifth floor was lovely, gorgeous toiletries and very clean. However there was a disgusting stain on the carpet and the wood on my desk was coming off and I had a slight injury to my hand from it. When I spoke to reception the woman just seemed panicked and thanked me for letting her know, but nothing was done during our stay and I would have preferred some sort of gesture of compensation but this was not offered and I didn't want to waste time bickering when I could have been enjoying my holiday. The location was excellent and I must complement the concierge staff who were very helpful, attentive and saved my day when I realised I had locked my hand luggage keys in my hand luggage! I would return if those imperfections were addressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Agoda, EasyToBook, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam