This hotel is not to be confused with the EDEN Hampshire Hotel which shares the same ground floor lobby, staff, and other amenities. I stayed in both hotels - the Hampshire Rembrandt Square hotel rooms are newer, nicer, and have a water kettle with coffee/tea. The Eden hotel, by contrast, is in an older wing with worn hallway areas but updated rooms with no water kettle or coffee/tea facilities. (To switch to the Rembrandt Square hotel would be considered an upgrade). The location on Rembrandt Square is ideal since there is a tram stop a few minutes away, and Rembrandt Square is very centrally located. The staff is very helpful and knowledgable with free maps and directions. The front desk staff went out of their way to help me printing out some forms I needed to apply for a temporary passport. They also made some phone calls on my behalf to assist me. I would stay in either hotel again since the rooms are updated and comfortable, but prefer the newer Hampshire Rembrandt Square hotel over the Eden Hampshire Hotel because it is newer and I really need coffee in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Certified with the Golden Green Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam