Our second time in the Barangay and another wonderful experience. This time we stayed in one of the Patio Rooms. Not the biggest room in the house, but cosy and comfortable just the same. Although the room is not ensuite it does have a private bathroom.
We were served breakfast in our room, and Edwin produces the tastiest and prettiest breakfasts (complete with orchid flower!). Thanks Edwin!
As always Wimmo and Godwin were so helpful. We wanted to travel a little bit outside Amsterdam this time, so WImmo suggested we visit Zanze Schans, the wonderful village with windmills. We also took a train to Delft and Den Haag.
I love the Barangay and will continue to recommend it. (It's also very close to Centraal Station)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, thus the best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam