From our entry into the building, my wife and I were warmly welcomed, first with a drink and a chat over a map with Wimmo, who gave us great recommendations. Comfortable room, good serve yourself breakfasts with nice pastry treats, but above all a staff that was there to make our stay the best. A very enjoyable experience. As long as you can do stairs -- and take Rick Steve's advice, travel as lightly as possible- and are not looking for the 5-star hotel experience, you will enjoy it. It s a 5-star B&B!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. The best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam