From our entry into the building, my wife and I were warmly welcomed, first with a drink and a chat over a map with Wimmo, who gave us great recommendations. Comfortable room, good serve yourself breakfasts with nice pastry treats, but above all a staff that was there to make our stay the best. A very enjoyable experience. As long as you can do stairs -- and take Rick Steve's advice, travel as lightly as possible- and are not looking for the 5-star hotel experience, you will enjoy it. It s a 5-star B&B!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, thus the best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam