My son and I booked two rooms in June 2014. Amsterdam was full to the brim so we felt lucky to find two rooms in a convenient location for the dates we needed. We were greeted warmly and welcomed by the hosts, even offered a glass of wine, nice touch since we had just flown in from Istanbul and even the best travel is a little stressful these days. My room felt like being at home in Miami (except for the stairs.) They are steep but the guys were more than willing to carry everything up and down. Hopefully, I will get back to Amsterdam and when I do, I would choose first to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, thus the best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam