The lovely warm welcome from Wim, the complementary glass of wine and the detailed insider information about the area straight away put us in the mood to start discovering Amsterdam for ourselves, All of the recommendations were spot on. The breakfast was plentiful and having the complete breakfasting kitchen for the use of guests is a great idea - a relaxing start to the day. Our room was across from the breakfast room and we did not find it noisy at all - in fact it was nice to only have to walk across the landing and not go up and down the stairs! When we left it was early in the evening and it was no trouble to leave our luggage and collect it on our way back to the station. By the way, the location is excellent as it is only about 10 minutes walk away (and the instructions on how to reach the B&B were crystal clear). We would have no hesitation in recommending Barangay to anyone wanting a nice, well-located place to stay in Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, thus the best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay