After reading the tripadvisor reviews, we decided to book this place for our stay in Amsterdam. We arrived after a very short walk from the Centraal Station, which was an easy 15 minute train ride from the airport. The directions they gave on their website were spot on, couldn't get any easier than that. We arrived on a Sunday morning at about 10:30AM and once we rang the bell we were promptly greeted by Edson. Edson, Wimmo and God were very warm and welcoming and sat down with us, after getting our welcome drinks, which was greatly appreciated. He gave us a tourist map to the city and pointed out all the best things to do, we asked a few more questions and he was able to point out what we were looking for. Since we were early and check out for the other guests was 11:30AM, we were able to leave our luggage and Edson pointed out a good street, just right behind the BnB to grab a bite to eat and relax until our room was ready. Once we came back, Wimmo greeted us, we paid our bill and he brought us down to our room, the Tropical Patio Room. The room was very cozy and had such a comfortable bed. Our room had our private bathroom just down the hall. We stayed at the BnB for 4 days and each day breakfast was brought down to our room at the time of our choice between 9-11AM. Each day was something new and delicious, we couldn't wait to get up for breakfast! I am a vegetarian and they made sure to only include items I could eat which was greatly appreciated. Honestly the breakfasts were so big my husband and I had a hard time finishing them, but we had our little fridge in the room where we were able to store some items for snacks later. This was our first experience at a BnB and I will definitely stay at one again and for sure stay here again when we are back in Amsterdam. The service, value, quailty, location, everything about Barangay is amazing. Couldn't have asked for a better first trip to Amsterdam! Thank you so much to Edson, Wimmo, God, Kyle and the others who work here to help make this place a first class BnB.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning B&B. Your friendly tropical hide-away in the Heart of Amsterdam less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Almost all tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. The best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam