We loved Barangay B&B! Wimmo and Godwin were excellent hosts, gave us the warm welcome that others have described, and they are very relaxed and funny. Wimmo insisted on carrying my overlarge bag (which we had been warned against but, hey, I travel with a lot of stuff) up the stairs himself (I had thought my new husband would do the carrying). The stairs get a little scary towards the top, so if you're afraid of heights, you might want to stay on a lower floor. Our room was romantic with a nice view and a nice bathroom and shower. The bed had the heart-shaped towel "sculpture" and rose petals scattered. They also gave us a celebratory bottle of champagne since it was our honeymoon. We liked the do-it-yourself breakfasts which included as much as you wanted of a variety of things; no, there are no home-cooked dishes, but you will find things that you like. We liked the location just a few minute walk from the train station, but on a quiet street.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay
- b&b Barangay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning B&B. Your friendly tropical hide-away in the Heart of Amsterdam less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Almost all tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. The best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.