We really enjoyed staying here. Wonderful position, so close to the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum. 10 minutes from the touristy centre, right in a lively area (der Pijp) with a big market and lots of places to eat. Irena is very welcoming and an excellent host. Having a little kitchen suited us very well - we got food for supper from an Indonesia take-away round the corner. There was a good choice of food for breakfast but there was not fresh bakery goods every day. The actual accommodation was good but not excellent. The furniture was eclectically interesting - a welcome change from IKEA-type functionality. The wifi signal was too weak to be useful. It was sometimes a bit noisy at night. However I have no hesitation in recommending this b&B; we would use it again if in Amsterdam.
- Also Known As:
- Between Art And Kitsch Bed And Breakfast
- Between Art And Kitsch Hotel
- Between Art And Kitsch Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Art and Kitsch is a hospitable Amsterdam bed & breakfast, it's in the middle of the city right between the Museum area and the Quartier Latin. ... more less