“Fun Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 49 Fun & Games in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: This winter and spring season Postcard Experience will be closed. Postcard will open again in autumn 2015!
Singapore, Singapore
“Fun Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Enjoyed the Postcard Experience very much, it's very nice, creative and enjoyable! It's a little way out of the main centre but you can easily walk in about 8 minutes from Rembrandtsquare. If you want to do something different than the usual stuff in Amsterdam, go to the Postcard Experience! It's a small studio where you are filmed in front of a green screen. You get instructions on how you should act. In the final movie I was riding a roller-coaster through Amsterdam. Cool and very funny! Definitely a new way of sending a postcard to your friends and family!

I would recommend the Postcard experience for sure as a good afternoon out in Amsterdam and a must do when you are in town!

amsterdam
“much better than sending postcards”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

While we were on a tour through the Netherlands we came across this great shop where you are filmed in front of a green screen. You have to react to intructions and sound and afterwards the Postcard experience replaces the greenscreen in a rollercoaster ride through amsterdam (or the Netherlands, they have several different movies)
I got a really cool windmill shaped USB stick with the movie and a link so I could post it on FB or send it to my family at home.

London, United Kingdom
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

This interactive experience is really cool because you are filmed in a studio, in front of a green wall while receiving acting directions. The greenscreen is then replaced by a variety of special effects so it looks like you are in a rollercoaster ride through Amsterdam. It's a short experience but definitely a funny one!

Visited January 2014
Panama City, Panama
“Really original souvenir!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We were in Amsterdam for a few days as part of our Europe trip. We've seen many things, but this short experience stands out for sure. We were filmed in front of a green wall and had to act on given instructions. Then we were edited in a cool and funny animation of Amsterdam and the final films (we ended up making 3 different ones!) we shared pn Facebook with friends and family. Our son of 5 years old really enjoyed it too. Much nicer than a 'classic' postcard!

Amsterdam
“Actor of your own postcard!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

While in Ams, I discovered this awesome new business in town! The whole concept is just amazing, and totally innovative! I was basically actor in my own postcard! It felt like a movie set, as my frame was filmed with a green wall on the background. After that step, the technicians of the company mounted on top of my silhouette a computer created reality, with the Amsterdam theme. The graphics were amazing, and u can see me riding through Amsterdam! I sent the postcard to all of my friends and relative, and everyone was just amazed! Its definitely a must try!!

Visited January 2014