“White chocolate carrot cake -DEVINE” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,826 of 2,445 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: American, Bakery
Leicester, United Kingdom
“White chocolate carrot cake -DEVINE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I visited Amsterdam from the UK with my boyfriend for his birthday from the 12th-17th March. I had been browsing the web a few weeks previously for someone to make a cake for the occasion and found Americakes. The lady (Marisa) who I had communication with was fantastically pleasant and very helpful. She offered a delivery service and on the day it arrived kept in contact with me. The cake arrived on time on my boyfriends birthday. It was a surprise so I was trying to keep it a secret. He was delighted with the cake and it was quote possibly one of the best carrot cakes we had ever eaten. I highly recommend to get in touch with Marisa if you are planning a visit to Amsterdam for a special occasion or just in general! Thank you very much!

• Visited March 2014