Very nice hotel in excellent location. Rooms clean, unusual and I second the favourable comments about the coffee machine, mini bar and shower!
Breakfast was excellent, especially the fresh bread! I really liked Pru the cat too!
Only downside was the vast difference in service levels between the two owners. Rachel was lovely, friendly and helpful, and even provided champagne, chocolates and roses for Valentine's Day. Her husband grunted at us, didn't smile once, and didn't say anything when we checked out. Maybe he was having a bad weekend but we were uncomfortable in his presence. Rachel more than made up for it though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam