On a recent press trip through The Netherlands, I had one night on my own. Left to locate and book a hotel on my own, I read the review right here on Trip Advisor! I chose misc eatdrinksleep partially based on the reviews. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience. I'm a travel writer and review hotels, destinations and restaurants for articles. Although this little gem wasn't scheduled to be part of my Amsterdam coverage, I'm adding it as a lodging option. Absolutely lovely rooms, delicious breakfast, gracious hosts and perfect location! I highly recommend this for anyone looking for smaller inn. Wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelsNL and Tingo so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam