My beautiful Russian girlfriend and I stayed here and fell in love with each other and Amsterdam all at once.
The rooms are amazing and our view was over the channel and it was so perfect.
The location is so central you can simply walk everywhere.
Nothing beats a no rush romantic morning knowing that a hand cooked incredible breakfast is available to refuel until midday :-)
The hosts are fantastic and make you not only feel at home but part of their family.
Well done guys!
Thank you for making our first time in Amsterdam amazing. We will be back and are telling everyone we know to stay with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam