Brilliant small hotel. Location is good, it is close to the red light district but it was absolutely fine, don't let that put you off. I felt extremely safe there, and even walking around the red light district in general. The hotel is unusual but very cleverly designed to make the most of the space available.
We had a front room overlooking the canal, it wasn't at all noisy. The owners were very accommodating especially Rachel who was just lovely and is a born host! We had good conversations about food and music.
The breakfasts were fab, really good to start your day. I can still taste that Gouda cheese with cumin and the fresh bread. It just had a lovely feel and atmosphere - would absolutely recommend and return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelsNL and Tingo so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam