My husband and I visited this hotel for three nights this week. We always visit luxury chain hotels and choosing a family run hotel was a new thing for us. We chose by reading other trip advisor reviews and we were glad that we did. It is a lovely hotel in a perfect location in walking distance to lots of shops, bars and restaurants. The first night we did not want to walk far and we enjoyed a delicious thai meal and cocktails in a bar and ice cream and waffles, all on the same street as our hotel! The hotel room number 6 was romantic but also functional with a pretty garden view. We had a good nights sleep each night and were not disturbed by any street noise. The hotel owners were welcoming and very helpful and thoughtful. We enjoyed the prosecco and chocolates and the mini bar treats in our room The breakfast was ample and the chef was very polite. We would use this hotel again and it has certainly made us more keen to use a family run hotel again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam