We stayed here in early December and found the place clean, comfy with an amazing breakfast of bacon, eggs, croissant, toast...enough to see you through until the evening.
It's a great location on the canal, on the edge of the Red Light District. The area felt safe at all times but like any City, you need to always be alert.
This was a lads trip to see a concert at the Ziggo Dome (next to Ajax football stadium - Amsterdam ArenA). The hotel is in a handy location as the subway at Nieuwmarkt Metro Station is opposite and just a few stops from the Amsterdam ArenA.
We didn't meet Rachel but Pepjin was a good host who sorted museum tickets, taxi to the airport etc......
I definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and HotelsNL so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam