Stayed here last week for my wifes 50th birthday.Ariived and room ready in 45 mins.Rembrandt room was lovely.Nice view of canal and bottle of bubbly and chocs waiting for us!!!!.Breakfast was a treat with cheese/ham/croissant/eggs and bacon available plus lovely coffee.Location very central for exploring this city!!!!.Stairs are very narrow so be careful. Being beside the canal and some cafes/bars there can be noise!!!!.Rachel and Pepjin are lovely hosts and nothing is a problem for them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelsNL and Tingo so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam