My husband and I stayed here recently in the Rembrandt room canal view. I was worried at first when I booked this hotel thinking maybe I should have picked a more modern place, but I was wrong. This hotel was perfect, location, staff, food, everything. I can't recommend it enough. The owner was so nice and the guy that cooks you breakfast and brings up your luggage very sweet. If you want a great place to stay with an excellent breakfast--free wifi, easy access to the metro and all over Amsterdam this is the place. And they have a free mini bar. Can't go wrong with this hotel. Loved it!! Hope to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and HotelsNL so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam