From the moment we checked in and met Rachel, we wished we were staying at this hotel more than two nights! Rachel and Pepijn are very gracious and friendly, the location is wonderful, the room was large and the bed was very comfortable. We had been in London previously with a very soft bed, and really appreciated this one. The breakfast was excellent - we had to leave early to catch our flight and Rachel arranged for a taxi and had breakfast served to us an hour earlier than usual. Yes, the stairs are steep - but that adds to the charm, and your luggage is taken up and down to your room for you. You can walk to everything from here, it is a fantastic location. I look forward to returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam