We stayed one night at misc eatdrinksleep and wished we could have stayed for longer. After arriving from an overnight intercontinental flight Rachel greeted us warmly and gave us directions for a short walking tour of the city while we waited for our room to be available. Knowing that we were totally exhausted from our flight, she offered to text us as soon as we could check in so we could collapse into the cozy bed for a quick afternoon nap. Breakfast the next morning was excellent and provided lots of energy for the trip ahead! As we were leaving Rachel ensured that we had the proper information to take the train to our next destination and also helped us arrange advanced tickets for the Anne Frank House, ensuring we didn't spend hours waiting in line.
We look forward to returning to Amsterdam and staying here again! Without a doubt we will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam