I have become of late a bit cynical about top rated hotels on Tripadvisor, often it leans towards the B&B type experience with (for me) intrusively personal service and "meeting the family" rather than just good solid professional hospitality. This place, quite simply is a little gem & I see no reason to stay anywhere else in Amsterdam. Its small, well run with great personal touches (wonderful free minibar, great coffee in every room etc. etc.) and hosts who really know how to deliver a wonderful, perfectly judged experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelsNL and Tingo so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam