I've stayed at 5 hotels in AMS now and I'm pretty sure that this is my favorite.
The hotel feels very much like a B&B. The owners are super friendly and helpful. The offer lots of cozy touches that make the hotel very charming. Our room had a ton of closet and sitting space. The views over the canal were fantastic. I loved the shampoo/soap/etc that they provided. Smelled fantastic.
We had champagne and homemade chocolate pastry upon arrival!
Breakfast was pretty standard. Very tasty.
Location is GREAT. Close to shopping, food, entertainment and Central Station.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.