I've stayed here before, except this time they've added air conditioning to the front room I stayed in. The air conditioning was more than adequate at keeping the room cool, which meant I could keep the large canal view windows closed. As a result there were no summertime mosquitoes in my room and it was much, much quieter than if I had to keep the windows open.
Besides that, the breakfast was cooked-to-order anytime before noon...a great way to start the day. Exactly when and how I wanted it. Rachel and Pepijn are always helpful with directions, attractions, bookings, and insider recommendations to restaurants off the beaten path.
And at the end of the day when I've forgotten to pick up a few things at the Albert Hijn, there's a nice fridge with free goodies in it along with free wifi to help make plans for the next day. =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam