I got a ridiculous bargain on the flights and chose this place to stay on the back of the good reviews. It's all true what they say, the owners are incredibly friendly. The location is good for the interesting shops, canals, and sightseeing the other joys. Amsterdam is a crazy place and we had a weekend that seemed to fit in enough to keep you busy in a week. Went home tired but full of new ideas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam