We were very happy to have found this little very cozy hotel. The rooms are very nice, romantic, relaxing, comfortable and have everything you need. The bathroom is nice and big for Dutch standards and also has everything and then some of what you could possible need. Rachel and Pepijn are fantastic hosts. We got to Amsterdam around 10 in the morning and our room was not ready. We did get to leave our luggage there while we went sight seeing into the city. Upon our return our room was ready and our luggage put in it! We had the most comfortable night sleep. It was amazingly quiet for a room right in the middle of a city. Breakfast was fantastic with fresh squeezed orange juice, meats and cheeses, eggs to order, freshly baked bread etc etc. Also, you can buy tickets here for the Heineken Experience, canal tours etc. Very handy! Location is right in the middle of everything. Perfect! We will for sure return to this hotel next time we are in Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and HotelsNL so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam