I wanted to stay in the characterful old part of Amsterdam and this fit the bill perfectly by a canal. If you want to experience the architecture of one of the lovely old buildings- stay here! The stairs are crazy- it was like climbing up a ladder but typical of this style of house. Big room, 2 big windows, very clean, big bed and quirky decor. A quality room with individual character which was just what I wanted. Nice breakfast. A bonus was the fact that I emailed about arriving early and the hotel was happy to look after our bags while we went sightseeing and the same the following day when we checked out. Yes there was a little street noise but what do you expect in a city with single glazed windows in an old building? I used my ear plugs and the white noise machine and slept pretty well. tv has english channels which was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam