This "quirky" little bed and breakfast is faultless , each room has been designed and decorated in a theme and has been done so to a high standard , The owners give their personnel attention to every detail and it shows , Amsterdam would not actually feel the same without staying in this hotel . Its position next to the canal and near to all tourist sites and the station is ideal ! I was originally looking at the larger higher star hotels in the area when my friend (who we went with ) pointed this little place out , we would not normally try a 2 star but the revues were so good that we thought we would try it !! So glad we did !!!! Well done to the owners ...!! If you are looking for a couple of nights get a away ...you have to stay here ..!! (just a warning to those who are infirm or have any leg problems , then ask for a room on the first floor , the staircase is very steep and narrow ...but worth the climb if your quite able !! ) ENJOY !! xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misc eatdrinksleep is a lovely little hideaway located on a wide canal, close to the picturesque Nieuwmarkt Square, in the heart of the historic city centre of Amsterdam. This modernized 17th-century canal house features just six personally styled rooms. Each is a unique mix of style, charm and practicality, and overlooks either the canal or a fetching Amsterdam secret garden. We offer exceptional hospitality for the cultural pilgrim, the hopeless romantic and weary business traveler alike. We hope that our unique canal house hotel becomes your home away from home in Amsterdam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your misc eatdrinksleep reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Amsterdam
- Misc Eatdrinksleep Hotel Amsterdam