This hotel would have received very good or excellent marks if it had not been for:
1) The very poor functioning air conditioning system. The air quality inside the hotel both in the room and in the public areas was poor, this even when outside temperatures were in around 20degC so no need for heating or cooling, just ventilation. This fact was not made any better as the windows in the room could not be opened.
2) An unnecessary high charge for internet connection, EUR 10.70/24hours. Free internet was only available in the public areas and it was not very stable.
3) Relatively high charge for breakfast.
On the god side is the cleanliness and the staff which were very helpful. The location is a great starting point for the museums and the tram nearby quickly takes you downtown. The lobby bar closes at 23:00
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of the 4-star NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter are surrounded by the art and culture of beautiful Amsterdam from our central location between a picturesque canal and the famous Museum Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Museum Quarter Amsterdam
- Nh Hotels Amsterdam