“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

020 - 3200358
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Hotelscooters and Bike's is a company in the centre of Amsterdam that rent out Vespa scooters and Gazelle bike's. The best bike's and scooters you can rent in Amsterdam.
Aurora, Ohio, United States
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I rented a scooter from Hotel Scooters. They have very nice equipment and it was easy to rent and return. I would use them again is we ever go back.

Visited October 2013

Brooklyn, New York
“great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

it was amazing just a great place to stay would be my first choice always
come check it out yourself!!!!!

Visited November 2012
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“A perfect Amsterdam experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

A big "thumbs up" for the guys at Hotelscooters for the great bikes and professional and friendly service. We enjoyed a perfect family biking day thanks to them. We will certainly come knocking again the next time we are in Amsterdam.

Visited August 2013
Bernardsville, NJ
8 attraction reviews
“Easy and inexpensive way to "scoot" around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

On July 28, 2013, my husband and I rented two bicycles from Hotel Scooters. The shop was just around the corner from our hotel the Renaissance, so the convenience was great.

To rent a bicycle, it was 13 Euro per person per day. 26 Euros for bicycles for two for the day- well priced!

Renting the bikes took about 10 minutes. George, who was running the shop, was so friendly and helpful. He speaks English, Dutch, and French (maybe others as well).

The bicycles have a lock to lock the wheels, and the rental includes chains for the bicycles for security. Bike seats are comfy, and the bikes are in brand new condition. They also offer Vespas.

We rode the bikes out to Volendam (30 miles roundtrip). It was great fun!

Visited July 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great Bikes, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I decided to rent 2 bikes from Hotelscooters to tour the countryside. The bikes are very well maintained and we rode for 6 hours. Pretty good for two people who are not bicycle enthusiasts. During the ride, we experienced a flat tire, which we were able to get repaired along the way. Upon returning the bike, we told the store owner of the issue and I honestly expected the owner to tell me too bad, that is part of riding a bike. On the contrary! He asked for the receipt for the repairs and reimbursed us 100% with no questions asked! I was shocked and happy all at the same time, especially since the cost of the repairs were more than the rental of the bicycles!

If you are looking for a great bike rental shop in Amsterdam, this is it!

Visited June 2013