“Amazing coffee, great pastry, cool guys!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #631 of 2,229 restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Description: Barber; a man's space. A place to hang out, have a laugh, get stylish & feel sophisticated. Walk away having had a clean shave, a great haircut, and a nice drink. A place for men, by men.Coffee; a friendly, easy, and top quality coffee experience.
“Amazing coffee, great pastry, cool guys!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Located close to the red light district is this really cool barbershop/coffeeplace. They serve te best coffee brewed freshly in combination with some nice conversation and great atmosphere. A definite must see when you're around the area!

87% Recommend
“Superduper”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Really really ridiculously good coffee and food. The barber is so good, for one sec he took on the shape of a unicorn. There's also a guy who does the marketing, he talks funny but if you understand what he is saying, you'll have a good time with him!

• Visited August 2013
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“Cut Throat Barber and Coffee: No better cut and brew in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This awesome little barbershop on the edge of the Amsterdam Red light district offers you the strongest espresso together with a razorsharp haircut that makes you feel reborn again. Along with Jim's chitchat and the oldschool arcade a perfect time-out from work or just a great way to spend your day off!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Erskine, United Kingdom
“Best Haircut and Coffee I've ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was strolling along with my mate Dennis in Amsterdam earlier this month and I stumbled into this little gem of a barber shop.

I forgot to get a trim before I left for Amsterdam (clumsy me) so, as I was thirsty as well, I thought hmm this must be the place for me.

Well I was welcomed with open arms into the shop by the helpful staff. I had never met them before but after my visit I felt we had met each other from like across the world or something and had been reunited in this very quirky kind of shop.

I would honestly visit Amsterdam again just to go to this shop. It definitely made my trip.

Please go and experience the joys of Cut Throat Barber and Coffee for yourself.