“If you like steak” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pizza & Pasta
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“If you like steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Great place if you're partial to meet. They do a great steak, not the cheapest in town, but does what is says on the tin. Will return one day.

Visited December 2012

Enterprise, Alabama
“Too hot to enjoy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

My wife and I decided to eat here based on its closeness to us. When were reading the menu outside one of the waitress came outside to ask us if we had any questions about the menu. When we entered the restaurant it felt like a furnace. We sat down and ordered and our drinks were brought out quickly. The food took awhile but it was worth it. I had the 450g Argentine Ribeye with grilled tomatoes an French fries. My wife had the 200g Argentine Sirloin. Both meats were very tasty and moist. I asked for mine to be cooked medium and my wife's medium well. Mine was perfect and my wife's not cooked enough. The food was excellent other then the rareness of my wife's steak. The only problem was it was extremely hot in the restaurant. It was so hot it was difficult to enjoy the food. Other then the temperature problem I would recommend this eatery to anyone.

Perth
“Ordinary”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Food was very ordinary, kind of a strange mix between steakhouse and mexicanish food. You can do better for the price

Visited May 2013
Brooksville, Florida
“Busy and bustling with life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great steakhouse and good value for money. Steaks that melt in your mouth served by attentive staff..

Visited September 2012
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Cheap and cheerfull”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife and I were staying at the Nadia Hotel which is just up from the street from this restaurant. The steakhouse is run by an Argentinian cook and caters for locals and tourists alike. The meals are reasonably priced.

We dined there on two occasions. The pizza at 10 Euro was fresh and very tasty but the real treat is the steak and ribs. A small ribs is 9 Euro and a Large is 13 Euro which comes with small salad and baked potato and sour cream.

The ribs are something special. Beautifully cooked with melt in the mouth meat and a fantastic sauce. The potato was also cooked in some sort of spice and was great. The salad was average but fresh. Beer was 5 euro for 1/2 litre.

Its a small restaurant and the décor is rustic. In one barn scene it depicts a rather large happy cow looking down on you and you almost feel guilty eating the steak and ribs... well almost.

The Nadia Hotel is a two star hotel and I would guess you would rate this restaurant as a two star. Its not pretending to be fine dining but the staff are super friendly, speak good English and run around at a frantic pace to serve you. Its super clean and the meals were really very very good. I have paid a lot of money in the past for supposedly great steaks/ribs and I would rate this little place right up there with the best.

If you like simple surroundings with good honest food that is really quite special this this little cheap and cheerful restaurant is for you.

• Visited July 2013