“I tried lobster hamburger.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2,143 of 2,486 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Seafood
China
“I tried lobster hamburger.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

I went to the lobster house this afternoon.Staffs were very helpful and friendly.It is not a restaurant.But they do offer nice food.I tried the lobster hamburger.16.5euros.Not that cheap.But it is the most tasty hamburger I have ever tried.I do recommend it.I saw the menu on the wall.That is very interesting.Tuna,crab,chicken and vegetarian hamburgers are offered as well.For one lobster,33euros.Half lobster,half price.If you order half lobster,chips will be served together with it.Oysters are also can be found there.Nice place,nice food.I will come back to try the soup and shrimp crocket.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Omer
“Don't bother. A restaurant it is not|!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

The place was closed for a few days. Then it opened (12-19) and I stopped by to ask if they serve lunch. we have arrived at 15;00. I was offered half a lobster(with mayo), there were some oysters sitting on the ice. What else? Chicken burger, tuna burger or crab burger. White wine/ they do not serve wine. A seafood shack? The previous reviewer was luckier than us. Don't bother to get there...The fellow that works there was , however, polite and pleasant.

Visited October 2013
Calgary, Canada
“A simple seafood shack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

This place is by no mean fancy, it looks like the front entrant of a small super market, three high stools, and a white tiled counter. It serves a good variety of seafood, we found it by surprise while walking around in Amsterdam. Had lunch here twice in two days. The fish soup was very good, so as the crab burger and soft shell crab. Price was very reasonable, friendly staff making the order right there. This place is a bit out of the normal tourist area, but will be well worth the effort.

• Visited June 2013