“Rich Flavor...” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
South Africa
“Rich Flavor...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

The smell of the baking dough draws you, as you walk through the district. The choices are overwhelming, chocolate,strawberries,fresh cream,caramel ect…make sure to drink plenty of water afterwards..will help to dilute the Sugar

Visited June 2014

Oradell, New Jersey
“What a nice surprise:”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

It was our last night in Amsterdam and we asked the hotel concierge where we could get some good homemade waffles. He recommended Crepes en Waffles which was an easy walk from our hotel. Walking around Amsterdam in the early evening hours is fantastic; what a romantic city. IMHO it is The Venice of the North. We found the place and we each had a waffle with strawberries; they were so good that we ordered another one (which we shared) this time with strawberries and whipped cream. The cost of the three waffles was slightly less than 11€; which is excellent.

Crepes en Waffles is not large - you can actually walk right by it; and it reminds me of a similar place I once knew in Greenwich Village. If you’re in Amsterdam and you have some time, try to pass by and have one of their homemade selections.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“no fresh waffle”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

i know for sure that these waffles are not fresh because when i asked them to make a fresh one they didn't one make one for me.
The prices are cheap but really you get noting for it.
i hope next time beter.
and hope than that they make the waffles fresh

free advise: go around the corner to pancakes & waffles or metropolian.
they make it fresh!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Oh my GOODness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Friendly staff, great food and hip place to eat for a quick lunch or nice snack in downtown Amsterdam. Have not seen a concept or restaurant like this before.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“Delicious waffles! :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I was really craving a waffle and stumbled upon this place near Dam Square, so I just had to go in. They offer both sweet and savory crepes and homemade waffles that are freshly made to order.

I wish I could have ordered everything off the menu, since it looked so good, but we settled on the homemade waffle with Nutella & banana with additional whipped cream & strawberries for EUR 5.40. It was DELICIOUS, and they were quite generous with the toppings. Perfect for 2 people to share, but I probably could have eaten one all by myself. ;-)

We were really enjoying hanging out at our table... to the point where one of the staff asked if we wanted some lattes on the house. Oops, I guess it was a sign that we were lingering a bit too long... I got a bit embarrassed, so we said no thanks and got up and left.

• Visited March 2014