1) The hotel is very modern, clean and the staff in reception and lobby are so polite and helpful.
2) The room is big, clean, beautiful and awesome credit to its EXTREMELY COMFY bed and pillows.
3) Easy to find
4) Great environment
1) The location is slightly far away to Dam Square and those areas in city centre (approximately takes 25-30 mins by walking), although it is really close to central station (10-15 mins)
2) The breakfast is pricey EUR18.5/person which is a buffet breakfast contains of variety selection of breads, bacon, ham, cheese, scramble egg, sausage, baked beans, boiled egg, yoghurts, and omelette but lacks of fresh fruits, or any fresh fruit juice. In my opinion, the breakfast is not worth for EUR18.5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room Mate Aitana is a modern designer hotel built in 2013 on the new artificial island in the IJ river 500 meters from the Central Station and 19 min. walking from Dam's Square, the heart of Amsterdam. It is equipped with free Wi-Fi and a 37'' flat TV in all rooms, 7 meeting rooms, restaurant, lounge bar, breakfast buffet until 12:00, business area, fitness center and a marina with 60 moorings for recreation boats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Agoda, Orbitz, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Room Mate Aitana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.